Welcome to Foothills Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Center, and thanks for visiting our site.
It's our mission to improve the quality of our patients' lives by helping them restore optimal physical function. We'll help you get back to what you love doing.
We are committed to the highest quality individualized care and superior customer service in a relaxed and friendly environment.
We can Help
Whether you got injured playing sports, pulling weeds, overtraining, at work, or simply had a brief uncoordinated moment, we can help. We specialize in orthopedic rehabilitation and sports medicine for student athletes, weekend warriors, and orthopedic injuries of the young and old.
Call us and stop by the clinic, and we'll help you determine if your injury is serious or not. If you need to see a doctor, we can help you find one that is best suited to treat your injury. Just give us a call at 865-573-6458.
There are many options for physical therapy. Choose us for a committed group of experts dedicated to you, in a convenient, friendly, relaxed and fun atmosphere.
A Note about Physical Therapy
- Physical therapists receive 6-7 years of academic training for treating musculoskeletal dysfunctions. Current PT programs offer a doctorate degree in physical therapy. Once they earn their degree, Physical Therapists are required to be licensed in the State that they practice.
- At Foothills we use the following skills for your assessment and treatment:
- Therapeutic Exercise. To strengthen, stabilize, and improve coordination and balance.
- Manual Therapy. Using hands-on techniques to mobilize joints and soft tissue.
- Patient Education. So that you better understand your condition, your role in recovery and to empower you to achieve your health and wellness goals.
Take a few minutes and browse our site. We look forward to hearing from you.