Contact Our PTs
Amy Gregory Myers, PT, DPT: Amy@Foothillspt.us
Amy specializes in orthopedics and sports medicine. Her clinical interests and training include:
- Credentialed APTA clinical instructor, helping train the next generation of PTs.
- Treatment of spine disorders using the Maitland approach.
- Treatment of running-related injuries, female athletes, and proper footwear recommendation.
- Higher-level coursework in vestibular rehabilitation.
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist with emphasis on computer station set-up.
Kailyn Sorensen, DPT: Kailyn@Foothillspt.us
Kailyn’s clinical interests and training include:
- Advanced Training in Paris Approach to Manual Therapy
- Treatment of post-operative patients
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Work Station Ergonomics
LaDawn Wolfe, PTA, ATC: LaDawn@Foothillspt.us
La Dawn is currently our outreach coordinator for the Johnson university Athletic Program. Her clinical interests and training include:
- Advanced training in Maitland & Mulligan approaches to manual therapy.
- Extensive sports medicine continuing education.
- Certified Kinesio Taping practitioner.
- Credentialed APTA clinical instructor.
- Advanced proficiency PTA distinction awarded by APTA.
Note that e-mail is not secure. Others may intercept information sent on unsecured e-mail. Please do not e-mail any information concerning you medical condition, billing, or any other information that you may not want someone other than Foothills staff to read.