Welcome to our Patient Center. We offer a patient centered approach in a friendly, family environment. We will work with you and your physician to develop the best plan of care to help you get back to the things you love.
If at any time before, during, or after your treatment you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us.
What to Expect
- During your first visit your Physical Therapist will review your medical history and symptoms and will perform a thorough orthopedic examination.
- Your Physical Therapist, will develop a Plan of Care to help you achieve your goals.
- You may receive a home exercise program. You will be encouraged to perform your exercise program at home to help you achieve your goals much faster.
- In most cases, you will be asked to schedule follow up visits in order to reassess your condition or progress you as necessary.
What To Bring With You
When you come to the clinic for the first time, one of our team members will ask you for the following:
- Your insurance card.
- Your prescription for physical therapy from your caregiver if you have one. A prescription for Physical therapy is not necessary for treatment in Tennessee, but a some insurance companies do require them
- Your completed “New Patient Forms”. Please complete the “New Patient Forms” in the comfort of your home before your first visit. Carefully read and answer all of the questions. Then, print your completed “New Patient Forms” and bring them filled out with you to your first visit.
- Any applicable co-pay.