At Foothills Physical Therapy we treat each patient individually and will follow your orders to get the results you expect.
Here are some of the reasons Foothills Physical Therapy is your South Knoxville choice:
- We are focused on obtaining the results that you expect.
- Our specific reporting plan provides clear and concise initial evaluations, progress reports, and discharge summaries.
- Your patient’s care will be provided by one of our experienced Licensed Physical Therapists, and Physical Therapy Assistant/Certified Athletic Trainer.
- We make communication a priority. You can call our clinic anytime during business hours, and speak directly to a physical therapist right away. If during treatment things aren’t going as planned, we will contact you immediately.
- Location plays an important role in the level of patient compliance with their physical therapy plan of care. Patients may be reluctant to attend physical therapy 2-3 times per week if they have to drive long distances to get there. Foothills is centrally located in South Knoxville to conveniently serve the South Knoxville and Downtown communities.
- We offer easy access and free front door parking ideal for those with mobility issues.
We value collaborating with you on specific rehabilitation protocols for your patients, and we want you to know that we are focused on getting the results that you expect. Please feel free to utilize our referral form to make referring your patients to Foothills easier.
You can contact one of our therapists on the phone during business hours (865) 573-6458, or you can email them through Contact Our PTs page.