Amy Gregory Myers, PT, DPT: Amy@Foothillspt.us
Amy specializes in orthopedics and sports medicine. Her clinical interests and training include:
- Credentialed APTA clinical instructor, helping train the next generation of PTs.
- Treatment of spine disorders using the Maitland approach.
- Treatment of running-related injuries, female athletes, and proper footwear recommendation.
- Higher-level coursework in vestibular rehabilitation.
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist with emphasis on computer station set-up.
Ryan Dulling, DPT: Ryan@Foothillspt.us
Ryan's clinical interests and training include:
- Certified Sportsmetrics specialist focusing on ACL tear prevention in young athletes
- Higher level coursework in spinal mobilizations
- Specializes in Myofascial Cupping & Western Dry Needling
- Treatment of sport-related injuries including Baseball, Crossfit, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, and Tennis
- Specializes in custom orthotic fabrication and gait/running analysis
Meghan Hart, PTA: Meghan@Foothillspt.us
Call Us: (865) 573-6458