Ryan Dulling, PT, DPT, Clinic Director: Ryan@Foothillspt.us
Ryan's clinical interests and training include:
- Certified Sportsmetrics specialist focusing on ACL tear prevention in young athletes
- Higher level coursework in spinal mobilizations
- Specializes in Myofascial Cupping & Western Dry Needling
- Treatment of sport-related injuries including Baseball, Crossfit, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, and Tennis
- Specializes in custom orthotic fabrication and gait/running analysis
- Advanced training in Maitland & Mulligan approaches to manual therapy.
- Extensive sports medicine continuing education.
- Certified Kinesio Taping practitioner.
- Credentialed APTA clinical instructor.
- Advanced proficiency PTA distinction awarded by APTA.
Forrest Dyer, DPT: Forrest@Foothillspt.us
Forrest's clinical interests and training include:
- Concussion management and rehabilitation continuing education
- Employs muscle energy assessment and techniques to treat spinal dysfunctions and muscle imbalances
- Treatment of sport-related injuries including Soccer, Weightlifting, Basketball, Baseball, and Football.
- Special interest in the shoulder complex and scapulohumeral mechanics for functional arm strength and stability
Call Us: (865) 573-6458