Amy Myers, PT, DPTDoctor of Physical Therapy
Amy first discovered physical therapy as a high school athlete. Knee aches and pains sent her to a physical therapy clinic, and that led her to her future career. She graduated from East Tennessee State University with a Bachelor of Physical Therapy in 1997. With a desire to be a better clinician, she went on to earn a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Des Moines University in 2007. Amy focuses on orthopedics and sports rehab.
Amy's clinical interests and training include:
- Credentialed APTA clinical instructor, helping train the next generation of PTs.
- Treatment of spine disorders using the Maitland approach.
- Treatment of running-related injuries, female athletes, and proper footwear recommendation.
- Higher-level coursework in vestibular rehabilitation.
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist with emphasis on computer station set-up.
Outside of the clinic, Amy enjoys running with her dog, home projects, biking, hiking and cooking with her husband and friends.
Ryan Dulling, DPTDoctor of Physical Therapy
Ryan achieved his Bachelor's and his Doctorate from East Tennessee State University. Not only does he bring a lively personality to Foothills, but also a plethora of skills obtained both during and after Physical Therapy School. Ryan is highly skilled in biomechanical analysis and gait training. He also brings some new tools to the team here at Foothills, such as myofascial cupping, western dry needling, orthotic fabrication, and ACL tear prevention.
Ryan's clinical interests and training include:
- Certified Sportsmetrics specialist focusing on ACL tear prevention in young athletes
- Higher level coursework in spinal mobilizations
- Specializes in Myofascial Cupping & Western Dry Needling
- Treatment of sport-related injuries including Baseball, Crossfit, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, and Tennis
- Specializes in custom orthotic fabrication and gait/running analysis
Outside the clinic, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and son, crossfitting, visiting with friends and family, and being active in his church.
Meghan Hart, PTAPhysical Therapist Assistant
Meghan's clinical interests and training include:
- Coming Soon...