Ryan Dulling, DPTDoctor of Physical Therapy
Ryan achieved his Bachelor's and his Doctorate from East Tennessee State University. Not only does he bring a lively personality to Foothills, but also a plethora of skills obtained both during and after Physical Therapy School. Ryan is highly skilled in biomechanical analysis and gait training. He also brings some new tools to the team here at Foothills, such as myofascial cupping, western dry needling, orthotic fabrication, and ACL tear prevention.
Ryan's clinical interests and training include:
- Certified Sportsmetrics specialist focusing on ACL tear prevention in young athletes
- Higher level coursework in spinal mobilizations
- Specializes in Myofascial Cupping & Western Dry Needling
- Treatment of sport-related injuries including Baseball, Crossfit, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, and Tennis
- Specializes in custom orthotic fabrication and gait/running analysis
Outside the clinic, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and son, crossfitting, visiting with friends and family, and being active in his church.
Forrest Dyer, DPTDoctor of Physical Therapy
Forrest earned his Bachelor's from University of Tennessee, Knoxville and his Doctorate from University of Tennessee, Chattanooga. Forrest’s Physical Therapy rehabilitation style includes a focus on biomechanics and patient centered care to expedite return to the activities pertinent to each patient. Having experience in stroke rehabilitation, sports medicine, and acute care settings, Forrest blends experience into current evidenced based techniques to optimize rehabilitation through a variety of interventions.
Forrest's clinical interests and training include:
- Concussion management and rehabilitation continuing education
- Employs muscle energy assessment and techniques to treat spinal dysfunctions and muscle imbalances
- Treatment of sport-related injuries including Soccer, Weightlifting, Basketball, Baseball, and Football.
- Special interest in the shoulder complex and scapulohumeral mechanics for functional arm strength and stability
OUTSIDE THE CLINIC, FORREST IS AN AVID SOCCER PLAYER OF OVER 23 YEARS, ENJOYS RECREATIONAL WEIGHTLIFTING AND CONDITIONING, ENJOYS SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FAMILY, WATCHING UT SPORTS, AND PARTICIPATING IN PRIDE OF THE SOUTHLAND MARCHING BAND ALUMNI EVENTS.
Meghan Hart, PTAPhysical Therapist Assistant
Meghan graduated from South College Physical Therapist Assistant program in 2018. Since graduating she has expanded her knowledge in utilizing her passion of exercise to help her patients return to what they love doing. She has hands on experience in assisting with joint replacement rehabilitation, balance and gait training. Meghan transplanted from Cookeville and is new to the Knoxville area. She is eager to get to know and serve the community.
Meghan's clinical interests and training include:
- Improving Core Stability and Strength
- Shoulder Disorders
- Sports Related Injuries
- Postural Re-education